Lefty is your platform to create, manage and track your influencer marketing campaigns.
Campaigns allow you organize influencers in list, to retrieve all their sponsored content and to get access to an automatic reporting.
You will most likely want to create a new one for each product/operation you're promoting, for instance "Fall collection 2017 / France" to keep track of the influencers that are working on that campaign.
1. Create a campaign
Click on the "create a campaign" button and fill up the form. Here are the fields that you can populate when creating a campaign (note that you can edit those fields at any time using the EDIT button):
- Private name (mandatory): Choose a short and unique name for your campaign. This name will be visible only by you and your team and will be searchable on Lefty.
- Public name (mandatory): Choose a branded and descriptive name for your campaign. Note that this name will be visible to creators when you invite them to join.
- Name of your brand (mandatory): Add the name of your brand. It will be visible for creators on your landing page and will allow them to identify you.
- Description (optional): Define your project, the purpose and the objectives of your campaign. It will be featured on the landing page, so that creators can quickly understand what you are expecting.
- Logo (optional): Upload your brand logo, it will be used to customize the landing page.
- Invitation message (optional): Create a template invitation message for creators. You will be able to personalize it later when you invite creators to a campaign.
- Start and end date (mandatory): During this time period only, Lefty will track posts and stories with your campaign mentions or hashtags.
- Hashtags (optional): If you plan on asking creators to tag their content with a specific hashtag, such as #lovemybrand, enter it here. Posts containing those hastags will be automatically tracked in this campaign. We recommend you always setup one or more hashtags for your campaigns!
- Mentions (optional): If you plan on asking creators to mention an instagram account on their content, such as @mybrand, add it here. This serves the same purpose as hashtags (posts are automatically tracked).
2. Generate your customized landing page
Lefty generates for you customized landing pages. The form you filled while creating your campaign automatically produces a branded landing page. This landing page is conceived to recruit influencers, it will provide all information they need to know : who is your brand, which kind of project it is, the content your are expecting. Here is what it looks like.
You can either use the link of this landing page and send it to your creators or do it through the platform: when you save a creator into a campaign, Lefty gives you the option to send them a personalized email with a link to the landing page.